Wednesday, February 4, 2009

tag bergambar

Coretan M.A.M.A
Tag from fieza...
Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.
I am

a wife & a mother



I really want to go to (Pangkor)



My favourite place is






My favourite thing is


and





My favourite drink is




My favourite food is


and



My favourite color is definitely


I live in


I was born in


I attended





My favourite story is




My hobby is



And i definitely wish for

(baby boy)

and


I wanna tag mami_faris, fida, sabarcute, ema, mummysyafie & tina

5 Ngabas Sitok:

Khairul Onggon said...

Musim tag upanya... hehehe.. kmk dah kenak juak..

M.A.M.A said...

onggon,

yalah koh... :)

Hello Hello said...

kamek mauk main juak!!
giney kah???

please taggggg me~
wuwuwuwuuuuuuuu :'(

M.A.M.A said...

marcella,

plh la tag ya... sila... sila..

mummysyafie said...

mek dah polah dah nyza...huhuhuhuhu

 

Coretan Seorang Isteri dan Ibu Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting